Monday, September 10, 2007


No running this weekend. Why even blog? Because I have a ton of work to do & feel compelled to procrastinate so the pressure becomes overwhelming. Perverse.

I used the recumbent bike for the first time in ages Saturday. Of three main types of exercise I do cycling is my least favorite. Running is the most fun (except when too hot/cold/rainy/snowy. The rowing is cool because it gives me a good upper body workout & I can watch TV. Cycling, I dunno, of the three it's the easiest on my heel but, doesn't feel like I get as good a workout as the other two. It does however makes me sweat like a bastard.

Don't know what's going to happen with Alka & yoga. If she doesn't sign up for anything this week I believe it's not going to happen.

In the last 3 days Alka has watched all three Aiport movies (with George Kennedy,Burt Lancaster,Helen Hayes et al), Air Force One (Harrison Ford as the prez)& some movie about Flight 93 (9/11). I'm glad we went to Las Vegas in August. It might be difficult to get her on a plane right now.

I installed 4 more replacement windows on Sunday. Big muthas. Took me most of the day. It involved moving a big-ass sectional & heavy lifting. I didn't work straight out but, it took most of the day. I finished up around 7. I was really beat. Too tired to run. I'm getting old.

No comments: