If WI was today I'd break even. I worked out every day this weekend including my second run in four days but, I did attend my nephew's confirmation party. I overate (definitely used some WAP)but, I got fuller faster than I would've before WW. Too much sugar makes me feel funny too. I've got 3 days until WI so with a couple of more good workouts (one hour tonight with Nordic Trak & another run on Tuesday)and some prudent eating I should hopefully post another loss
DD mentioned she thought my Red Sox sweatshirt looked too big. The last time she said something like that was when I lost my big weight 3-4 years ago. Usually DD & Wife never mention my weight loss. Ultimately, weight loss is a solo journey but, I wouldn't turn down an occasional "Attaboy." Anyway, I love them both and it's all good.
I'm Pete.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment