Monday, May 01, 2006

Monday Morning not Blue

Monday morning,I worked my butt off landscaping yesterday. I cleared out a ton of leaves from the back yard & put down some cedar mulch. It looks good,I visited some of the neighbors too. I figured it was worth about 8 AP conservatively speaking. I went for a 5 mile run Saturday & rowed for about 45 minutes Sunday. I stayed OP.

I am still excited about my entry in two upcoming road races. I like the forward momentum I've been maintaining. I'm not blind to the fact I've been blessed (knock on wood)with good health in general but,the hard work I've put in:the exercise & staying OP with WW has been paying off. I still have to fold into the workout regimen weight training,push-ups,sit-ups,stretching etc..but,it will come. I weighed 189.2 this morning. It was right after I woke-up & I wasn't dressed yet so,it's not an official WI but,I am fast approaching my goal of weighing less than the collective weight of DD & DW. I should also officially acheive my first 10% weight loss this week at the WW's meeting.

No comments: