Today I'm celebrating the Silver anniversary of my 21st birthday.
I'm the same age as George Clooney.
I'm the same age as Michelle Pfieffer.
In 1843 Frank James, Jesse's brother, was born.
In 1776 Thomas Paine first published "Common Sense".
In 1987 Conneticutt's Wood Chipper Murder took place. Google it. It's gross.
I've been running again since April 20th.
I'm on a virtual run to Cadillace Mtn on Mt Desert Island. I'm in Groton,Ma & hoping to reach New Hampshire this evening.
I'm on a virtual row up the Mississippi. I'm well on my way to Lutcher, Louisiana.
I'm fatter than I'd like to be but, lighter than I was this same time last year.
If I can lose the same amount of weight I lost last year I'll be a very happy man.
I like my job.
I love my wife.
Life is Good.
I'm 46.
I'm Pete.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment